Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Broker for Scalping?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Best Broker for Scalping?

Hi, which are the better brokers for scalping?
    Appreciate if anyone who has been scalping experiences in live trades( not demo) can give some inputs about their broker.
    I have been reading that scalpers are easy prey for unscrupulous brokers. So far, I use FreshForex but I belive there are other best brokers out there, kindly mention them here!
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have account with TRADESTO forex broker. It gives every opportunities of trading like scalping,hedging or even EA. I've been trading with Tradesto for over 6 months now.Spreads are tight.Variety of platforms. Payout is also very fast.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For scalping you need a broker with tight spreads. There are so many brokers providing account with spreads are tight also with good leverage. You should do little search on brokers whom are fulfilling your needs and requirements.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Scalpers love broker with less spread and fast execution, you can trade with Mayzus investment company. Its a great broker for scalpers with very low spread on majors. The order execution is also smooth. You can trade in and out very on it's mt4 platform.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have never heard about Mayuz investment company. What are the spreads with this broker? More details pls...

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Scalping requires a larger deposit, because bad scenario happens sometimes. In such cases you can avail from such a promotional campaign which doubles trader's account. https://freshforex.com/traders/promo...e-deposit.html

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I agree with Waslan, Scalping required more margin. If you want to find a good broker then you have to search little bit own yourself. See reviews and all scam details on internet.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Yep, and FreshForex totally suits for scalping now, cause they offer $1000 no deposit bonus.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I dont know which broker suits for scalping but i will suggest that choose one which has good reputation in market with trust.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FreshForex has very good reputation. That company was officially awarded as the best broker in Asia, as the broker with the best support service and as the broker with the best experience. I scalp with that broker, cause it offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information