Book Title: Spread Betting the Forex Markets: An expert guide to spread betting the foreign exchange markets Paperback: 150 pages Author: David Jones Language: English ISBN-10: 1906659516 ISBN-13: 978-1906659516 Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 15.7 x 1.2 cm Publisher: Harriman House Publishing (11 Jan 2010) Description: If you were to make a list of financial topics that have grabbed the interest of the wider public over recent years then spread betting and foreign exchange trading would surely be near the top. These have both been around for decades, but developments in technology and financial markets in the past five to ten years have made them extremely hot topics right now. This book starts by covering the basics of spread betting and explains why it has become such a popular method for trading a whole host of markets. Next the forex markets are explained - cutting through the jargon to help you understand how they work, what makes currency prices move second by second, 24 hours a day, and how you can trade forex using spread betting. Finally, some trading strategies are examined - approaches that you can put into practise straightaway using spread betting, and at a level of risk that suits your own particular circumstances. If you are looking to trade forex then this book provides an expert introduction - helping you to succeed by avoiding the most common pitfalls of this highly volatile but fascinating market.
- GO Markets - Forex Broker Review
- 7 Winning Strategies for Trading Forex: Real and Actionable Techniques for Profiting from the Currency Markets by Grace Chen (25 Jun 2007)
- Trading Forex for a Living: A Practical Guide to Achieving Financial Independence with the Foreign Currency Markets by Andrew Knight (26 Jun 2011)
- Forex Revolution: An Insider's Guide to the Real World of Foreign Exchange Trading by Peter Rosenstreich (25 Mar 2011)
- High Probability Trading Strategies: Entry to Exit Tactics for the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets by Robert C. Miner (1 Oct 2008)
Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.
Can anyone please suggest trading platforms for exchange traded spreads.
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)