Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why have chosen your broker ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

why have chosen your broker ?

Choosing a broker is very difficult and dedicated task. We the traders have to choose on our trading broker with cool mind, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly. Regulated /reputed broker can be chosen because of a wide renege of trading technologies.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have been using MXTrade trading broker from my first day of trading because of a wide range of trading technologies. This ECN trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, minimum margin requirement and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have account with FBS broker.I have traded with many broker before trading with FBS. They are broker i would recommend to you. I would say two words about this broker "reliable and honest'. I have no problems yet to trade with this broker. So highly recommended.

You can read about promotions of this broker here:https://fbs.com/promo

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have been working with OctaFX broker and there are plenty of reasons behind why I have selected them, but beyond all, I believe it’s to do with them been so much reliable and trustworthy which is to do with the rocking structure including having segregated system. They also have wonderful features and facilities which plays massive role in how we go about working and will make us incredibly relaxed with doing everything and helps up increasing chance as far making profit is concern.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Every trader has his own opinion and likes about broker, so it is hard to say that which broker is good for any one. But choosing right one is important, so be careful when choosing broker for trading.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomegirls View Post
    Every trader has his own opinion and likes about broker, so it is hard to say that which broker is good for any one. But choosing right one is important, so be careful when choosing broker for trading.
    Yes it is. Should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    Yes it is. Should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.
    Right, choosing right broker according to your trading is the best way. That all depends on trader, how he is trading and want to work in this market.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Before settling business with any broker, you need to: 1.Check if there is a license.2. Find about reliability rating of the company. Although, of course, the highest rating given to your broker - is certainly a good indicator, but we should not overestimate its importance, since, unfortunately, the rating agencies are not always impartial in their assessments. 3. And finally, find about comfort of working with a broker and opportunities offered by a broker. Here you have to be based on your needs. In general, an approach called "the more the better" works here. That's how I chose freshforex as my broker and until now I have no questions about this broker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information