Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why have chosen your broker ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For leading a flexible trading life, we the traders first of all have to make sure best trading broker which always ensures exclusive trading facilities with larges bonus, lowest trading spreads and up to high leverage. practically, in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly without a reliable support form a regulated trading broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I am with FreshForex broker which is a true ECN regulated broker operating from 2004 offering service across forex, stocks, commodities and binary option. The trading condition of near zero spreads/commissions and fast execution with no re-quotes/slippage is the main USP. Then there are useable bonuses that really compliment and make passive income to you. Forex training & analytics makes you remain updated with the market. Good customer support and fast withdrawals are a breeze

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have selected TradingBanks broker because of their 100% deposit bonus offer, importantly it was a withdrawal bonus! And last month I have already withdrawn this bonus! That was really amazing experience for me, as my live trading experience is not quite long! Basically, I made my professional trading plan in my demo now I execute my plan so sincerely!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    By and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this market place without learning. As a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. I have been using MXTrade regulated broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with video tutorials.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Because I'm fed up with the scams like Alpari UK, Exness, GrandCapital, etc. I've lost a lot of money while trading with them.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    According to my trading experience I think regulation is not a big deal, the deal is the credibility of the broker, that’s why we have to choose the credible broker which guarantee their clients funds , that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I've chosen FreshForex because that broker has one of the best trading conditions on the market and that's true: they have fast withdrawal, profitable bonuses, high-quality support service. Plus that broker is regulated by CRFIN and KROUFR.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In this market place all traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a professional scalper now I am with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information