Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Broker for scalping

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Best Broker for scalping

As a scalper, I have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing flexible trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with surely by scalping. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Yes scalping is a good strategy to make profit in forex and you can choose any broker for scalping but always try to find a regulated and reliable broker. Also you need to all conditions of trading with this broker and then start trading with it. To learn more about scalping strategy you can check this link:

5 Min Forex Scalping Strategy with Parabolic SAR and MACD

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose in regulated trading broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. and we have to make sure lowest trading spreads broker , because without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit wit certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Scalping is ultra-short trading targeting only few pips at a time. I am also mostly a Scalper and I trade with FreshForex and I have found them very ideal & excellent for scalping as they have near zero spreads & 0.003% commission, fast executions with no re-quotes/slippages. You can take the offer of $15 megarebate or the 101% tradable bonus. They have services on Binary Options & CFD’s too (Gold, Oil, and Stock). Presently, they are running a No-Deposit Bonus of $1000 on Telegram app.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FreshForex is one of the best brokers for scalping, because it offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by WaslanW View Post
    FreshForex is one of the best brokers for scalping, because it offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts.
    We the traders should chose the brokers that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should chose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper, now I am comfortable with MXTrade which is regulated and permits scalping devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For me, it’s OctaFX broker which is the best for all reasons and they have outstanding features and facilities available starting from lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips while there is also over 70 instruments available to trade on, so that’s why I find it incredibly good and allows me to be at ease with things. Another major benefit is amazing platform here with no slippage, re quote or any sort of delay at all which is why I like it so much.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Each the traders has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually, nowadays in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    As per my experience, i guess every broker allows trading on news however scalping is bit risky for new traders as it can only be done during the volatile market.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    According to my trading experience, I think the best broker is a broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Actually credible trading broker for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing flexible trading spreads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information