Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Broker for scalping

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    According to my trading experience, I think the best broker is a broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Actually credible trading broker for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing flexible trading spreads.
    Right regular broker with good reputation in market is best for traders but finding them is not easy. Broker with loyal attitude to traders are hard to find in this market as there are so many scammers now a days.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Actually, credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques. They always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies with scalping approach by providing lowest trading spreads without any restrictions. Actually, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Right, finding regular broker with scalping for trading is not easy task because there may going to be any terms and policy of the broker which is hidden. We have to always double check the broker's website for surety of security of funds.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Actually, we the traders actually who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allow scalping without any restrictions. that’s why, in my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade regulated trading broker from where I am able to scalp at any major currency pair devoid of any restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spreads.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For scalping you need a broker that has low spreads. ECN broker is the best as they have most decreased spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They stay in each practical sense unfaltering. An upsetting can hit your stop disaster by developing the spreads intentionally. Regardless, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly solid perspective. Scalping is the most exceedingly astonishing enemy to new traders. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets. It is one of the best options brokers. Trust it helps you.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly, and I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using this flexible trading spreads my trading life become profitable by using my trading approach scalping that brings profit in a short time. actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp in a proper way.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Personally I believe that FreshForex is the best broker for scalping. Do you know why? Cause that company offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts, which is just perfect for scalping.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for making profit with centrally by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why without LQDFX I have not option , this STP execution trading platform for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using their comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly almost every time when scalping practically. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Scalping is very short trade and might not be suitable to all. There also might not be best broker and you need to choose the one that suits you the most which in turn would become a best one for you. Some year ago I was with HotForex broker but it was not exactly scalper friendly as it would impose too many conditions for scalping which made it quite difficult to trade effectively.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information