Book Title: The Forex Trading Course: A Self-study Guide to Becoming a Successful Currency Trader - Wiley Trading Paperback: 240 pages Author: Abe Cofnas
Language: English ISBN-10: 0470137649 ISBN-13: 978-0470137642 Product Dimensions: 25.1 x 18 x 1.6 cm Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (13 Nov 2007) Description: A pioneer in currency trading shares his vast knowledge The Forex Trading Course is a practical, hands-on guide to mastering currency trading. This book is designed to build an aspiring trader's knowledge base in a step-by-step manner-with each major section followed by a thorough question-and-answer section to ensure mastery of the material. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, The Forex Trading Course outlines a practical way to integrate fundamental and technical analysis to identify high probability patterns and trades; and reveals how to develop a trading plan and appropriate strategies for different size trading accounts; how to control emotions and use emotional intelligence to improve trading performance; and much more. Filled with in-depth insight and practical advice, The Forex Trading Course will prepare readers for the realities of currency trading, and help them evolve and achieve success in this dynamic market.
- 7 Winning Strategies for Trading Forex: Real and Actionable Techniques for Profiting from the Currency Markets by Grace Chen (25 Jun 2007)
- Trading Forex for a Living: A Practical Guide to Achieving Financial Independence with the Foreign Currency Markets by Andrew Knight (26 Jun 2011)
- The Forex Chartist Companion: A Visual Approach to Technical Analysis (Wiley Trading) by Michael D. Archer and James Lauren (20 Feb 2007)
- Forex Revolution: An Insider's Guide to the Real World of Foreign Exchange Trading by Peter Rosenstreich (25 Mar 2011)
- Getting Started in Currency Trading: Winning in Today's Forex Market by Michael D. Archer (14 May 2010)