Book Title: High Probability Trading Strategies: Entry to Exit Tactics for the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Paperback: 288 pages Author: Robert C. Miner
Language: English ISBN-10: 0470181664 ISBN-13: 978-0470181669 Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 19.3 x 2.8 cm Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; Har/Cdr edition (31 Oct 2008) Description: In "High Probability Trading Strategies", author and well-known trading educator Robert Miner skillfully outlines every aspect of a practical trading plan - from entry to exit - that he has developed over the course of his distinguished twenty-plus-year career. The result is a complete approach to trading that will allow you to trade confidently in a variety of markets and time frames. Written with the serious trader in mind, this reliable resource details a proven approach to analyzing market behavior, identifying profitable trade setups, and executing and managing trades - from entry to exit. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- 7 Winning Strategies for Trading Forex: Real and Actionable Techniques for Profiting from the Currency Markets by Grace Chen (25 Jun 2007)
- Spread Betting the Forex Markets: An expert guide to spread betting the foreign exchange markets by David Jones (Paperback - 11 Jan 2010)
- Trading Forex for a Living: A Practical Guide to Achieving Financial Independence with the Foreign Currency Markets by Andrew Knight (26 Jun 2011)
- Mastering the Currency Market: Forex Strategies for High and Low Volatility Markets by Jay Norris, Teresa Bell, and Al Gaskil (1 Dec 2009)
- Forex Trading Secrets: Trading Strategies for the Forex Market by James Dicks (1 Feb 2010)