Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about scalping

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

about scalping

From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Scalping is very famous technique of Forex because of short term trading and earning money in short trade but we should also consider the risk with the short time trade.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomegirls View Post
    Scalping is very famous technique of Forex because of short term trading and earning money in short trade but we should also consider the risk with the short time trade.
    Yeah, it’s true that scalping is one of the preferred techniques out there, but still at the same time, it’s also dangerous (risky), so if we really want to work out then we must make sure that we do it only if we have enough experience. I am so lucky that I trade with OctaFX broker, as they have epic demo contest in cTrader, it’s ideal place to get experience in terms of scalping due to been weekly based and there is also 400 dollar prize to be won which makes it just so much more exciting!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In Fx trading scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy due to getting profit instantly. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this without any kinds of restrictions.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomegirls View Post
    New traders should not try scalping without having any experience as they could loose their money too while scalping the volatile markets, so they should learn before applying this technique.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using MXTrade trading broker due to only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by busing any kinds of trading strategies with scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Great, I will love if you for ONCE tell me how 1 PIP spread is LOWEST? Just look around and there are dozens of broker offering spreads starting from 0.1 pips, so is that not lowest? I guess you are inexperienced which is one reason behind such comments. Anyhow, I am working with OctaFX broker and with them; I feel absolutely pleased in every way to do with having low spreads, high leverage, bonuses and all such deals, its ideal way for scalping and brings great returns for me.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat. Basically it brings profit in a short time and by and large traders are extremely dependable on this trading policy , but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a broker due to many restrictions. by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Scalping is a sort of technique that can be done too easily, but it takes a lot of courage and dedicated to succeed. I have been rather lucky having FreshForex, as due to their support and guidance, I have managed to crack things nicely especially using their ECN Account which got zero spread while many such features including 123% Trade Able Deposit bonus or Mega Rebate to get up to 20 dollar per lot, it’s too good here!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiaKhatunAsha View Post
    Scalping is a sort of technique that can be done too easily, but it takes a lot of courage and dedicated to succeed. I have been rather lucky having FreshForex, as due to their support and guidance, I have managed to crack things nicely especially using their ECN Account which got zero spread while many such features including 123% Trade Able Deposit bonus or Mega Rebate to get up to 20 dollar per lot, it’s too good here!
    As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads for using scalping in a proper way . that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP execution trading platform and for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information