Thread: Bonus from Brokers

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Bonus from Brokers

The traders who are particularly newcomers always exciting about bonus offer. But the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. That’s why I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer. And now I am comfortable with LQDFX which always ensures superior execution for trading, security of funds at any kinds of investments, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    That’s why I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer.
    Interesting.. those who also not willing to avail any bonuses offered by the brokers still have the option to trade without availing them. BTW does this broker offer any bonuses? I was just wondering about it as well!!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Bonus from brokers is a means to reward the clients for trading with them. But it must be really useful with minimum conditions. I am trading with FreshForex and they have the best Bonuses on offer. The 101% Tradable Bonus is margin regulated and is offered for every new deposit, so the more you deposit the more your overall equity becomes. Couple that with excellent trading conditions of ultra-low spreads and fast execution along with high leverage of 1:500, good customer support and fast withdrawals.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The higher the Forex leverage is, the higher risk of loss of deposit you bear. Therefore, by reducing the Forex leverage (and, hence, volume of trading positions), you also reduce the probability of loss. FreshForex provides leverage from 1:25 to 1:1000 depending on type of account and its balance. There is an opportunity for both beginners and those already trade at a higher level

Thread Information