Thread: Recommend Fx Broker

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Recommend Fx Broker

I could not rate any kinds of trading brokers which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders can rate the regulated trading broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. As a real regulated trading platform now I am with LQDFX because of proper secure trading environment. So, I feel comfort when trading.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I am not sure from where you figured out that and how are you getting comfort with such setting. Also, it’s shocking you consider this broker good, I mean just look at their regulation, and it’s from offshore company which means they are almost not regulated. I trade with FP Markets, they are regulated by ASIC (search if you don’t know why this is so crucial) while are the number one Australian company in the industry and have excellent features too, so all is pretty cool not some weird regulation.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I am trading with more than one broker at the moment and the reason is to diversify although my capital is small yet i am making good ROI on it.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which until the end of time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips that really comfortable to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly when scalping practically. That’s why my trading life is very much comfortable now. Basically without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp in a proper way .

Thread Information