Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: share your trading strategy

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

share your trading strategy

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the trades have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience . From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading approach in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which allows trading concept such as this including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think no one is going to share their profitable strategy because they don't want others to succeed in this market. I don't know what is the connection of broker with strategy, we are going to work with a strategy, not the broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In this market place each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a professional scalper, now I am with LQDFX which is regulated trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, from here without any restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. That’s why my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think one post is not enough to share all our strategies. But suffice it to say we can give out general pointers which can be catched by other traders to be followed later. I usually do scalping which is quick trading in and out of repeated trades often. I also trade with FreshForex which provides the right conditions. The 101% Tradable bonus is the perfect fit as it doubles the deposits and is margin based as opposed to top up.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The trading strategies actually we the traders select our trading experience, I have started my trading career with a small balance, that’s why I always have to depend on scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper way now I am with LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I can scalp freely at any major pair including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfortable now.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomegirls View Post
    I think no one is going to share their profitable strategy because they don't want others to succeed in this market. I don't know what is the connection of broker with strategy, we are going to work with a strategy, not the broker.
    I think that we need to build our confidence and work on building up our own strategy which could be helpful in earning us money, forex trading has a lot of potential and every trader learns a lot of experience while spending each day in forex markets. So better to trust at one own skills and keep on moving forward i guess.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    We learn about our work and work hard for life that is why we are here. Forex is dream market for so many people. Everyone wants to make money here but no one knows how it going to happen.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    We the traders who are particularly newcomers first of all have to choose the reliable trading broker for leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly. As a newcomer I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. I am a professional scalper and from this regulated trading broker I can scalp freely at any major pair including lowest trading spreads with minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Strategy based trading is the best way of trading whereas in Forex market every trader has his own strategy to trade. But strategy should be proved because without proving it a trader can’t trade well with Forex. To apply strategy the best platform is needed. Due to problems in the regard of platform I have changed several brokers. At last I found a nice broker called Evolve Markets is a bitcoin based broker which provides the best platform to me where more than 260 technical tools are available, which is technical error free and user friendly.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Strategy is a plan for overall trading but no 2 different traders can have same results working on same strategy as the conditions differs for each obviously. Then again there is this broker factor. You need a good broker which can allow and make your strategy run smoothly without any problem and you can withdraw any problem either. I felt cheated by Alpari UK when they went bankrupt and I had to take the loss despite following good strategy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information