Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broker Tips

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Broker Tips

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, we the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    A broker can affect the result of our profit, that is true but the most important thing which can affect the result is our mind and our strategy. Nothing else can have such high impact on our trading.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    If you depend on lowest trading spreads , I would suggest you LQDFX which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using this lowest trading spreads I am able to make profit with great consistency by using any kinds of trading strategies. Actually really from all trading elements spreads is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. so, we have to ensures flexible trading spreads when choosing a broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Yes broker selection is very important as it affects our trading and other factors like time and effort apart from the money itself. So you must spend quality time to first identify a good broker and then stick with it so that your resources are well spent. I had traded with many brokers earlier and some of them turned rogue giving me huge losses. Now I am wiser and trade only with regulated and reputed brokers apart from following all risks managements

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomegirls View Post
    A broker can affect the result of our profit, that is true but the most important thing which can affect the result is our mind and our strategy. Nothing else can have such high impact on our trading.
    A successful trader is the one who stick with building an appropriate strategy which enable the traders to foresee and manage the risks associated with their investment.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by filos View Post
    A successful trader is the one who stick with building an appropriate strategy which enable the traders to foresee and manage the risks associated with their investment.
    That is very true about any trader, who is ready to learn the market and turn his ideas into a successful strategy. Being successful in this field is never so easy for any one.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , due to getting profit very rapidly by and large traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on scalping approach. But the scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using it practically. Because mostly brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. By the way as a scalper, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spread. so, my trading life is very much comfortable now.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Before working with any broker, you must find it's readability and trust score by going through over online reviews. Payment issues, regulation, trading policies, platform features and customer supports can be the major issues that you need to look out before choosing any broker.

I am currently trading with IMMFX.com. It's really a great broker! Very fast execution, no requotes even in extreme market conditions. Withdraws to my NETELLER are usually processed within a couple of hours on working days. withdraws to bank account around 2 - 3 days. I have nothing but great experience with IMMFX.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    When looking for a broker we the traders have to ensure some mandatory things. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker, if they are making sure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly. As a newcomer, I have chosen LQDFX because of their flexible trading spreads from 0 pips that’s always help me to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    When looking for a broker we the traders have to ensure some mandatory things. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker, if they are making sure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly. As a newcomer, I have chosen LQDFX because of their flexible trading spreads from 0 pips that’s always help me to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
    There are many other brokers who are providing low spreads If they are going to give 0 spreads than how they are going to make money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information