Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why have chosen your broker ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

why have chosen your broker ?

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Broker selection is trader's personal choice, we choose broker according our trading style and knowledge. There is no other specification for it, if we think that this broker is good for our trading then we are going to work with it.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Choosing a broker is very difficult task nowadays, because there are almost thousands online broker are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have so many reasons to work with my broker and that are common from every trader. Trusting a broker is the first thing, then investing, working with them to check the regularity of broker. I think I have a good one for my work.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Now I am working with LQDFX which at all times ensures security of funds at any kinds of trading investments , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , active customer services , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have chosen my broker FreshForex as it suits my strategy and needs quite well. The ultra-low spreads from 0.1 and fastest execution with no-requotes means all trades gets executed at best price. They are currently offering $2017 bonus which is not to be missed as it is a way to explore the broker and to even earn. Other features include forex training, partnership, trading contests and fast deposits/withdrawals.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Actually according to our trading experience we the traders select our trading styles. I have started my trading career with a small balance, that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper I have chosen LQDFX which for all times permits scalping including lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using scalping for all time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Traders select broker according to their trading style and trading knowledge. I don't think that there is any trader who has invested without checking the broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In Fx trading when looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience I think first of all we the traders have to ensure the broker is regulated or not. Then I will see the deposit and withdrawal system how it works. by the way, I have chosen LQDFX which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading. and they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Broker choosing isn’t that much easy to task to do. Because now a day a trader needs to consider many things while choosing a broker more over most of the brokers found are to scam. I am currently trading with a bitcoin based broker called Evolve Markets from where I have the best platform for trading, no set up fees, fast execution, zero spread. I have been trading with the broker without facing any problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information