Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why have chosen your broker ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    From all trading strategies in Fx trading scalping is most usable and profitable that brings profit in a short time. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX broker as a scalper which is regulated with STP Execution platform and permits scalping devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips as well as minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Broker selection becomes very important especially if you want to survive for long and to make regular profits. I was with various brokers previously but now am with only one. The experience of trading with Hotforex was very bad as they did not give the required 100% deposit bonus and provided very poor trading conditions which resulted in unnecessary losses and poor overall trading experience. So a good broker is an absolute must!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    As a newcomer now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds , superior execution for trading , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I first was introduced to forex through google ads or was it youtube, i remember etoro was all over the place, but the first demo i even opened was with hotforex coz it looked cool. this was back in 2011, the thing is I simply sticked to it, didnt even think about trying someone else, i mean isnt it the main factor, find something that works and stick to it, and thats about it.. and so far 5-6 years later they still excel and im glad really.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In Fx trading I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. That’s why before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have chosen my broker to trade with because None of my previous brokers has offer me education to support my aspiration to become a successful trader but IMMFX does. So I am definitely tradingstaying with them. Other than friendly education, they also offers swap free account, standard leverage of up to 1:400, flexible withdrawal to E-wallets including paypal and more so.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I see many brokers like hotforex offers 1:1000 leverage on micro and 1:400 on their regular accounts which is a standard or reasonable leverage i guess however new traders being unaware of the market conditions should not keep the leverage high because high leverage claims to bring higher damages too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information