Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why have chosen your broker ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    From all trading strategies in Fx trading scalping is most usable and profitable that brings profit in a short time. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX broker as a scalper which is regulated with STP Execution platform and permits scalping devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips as well as minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Broker selection becomes very important especially if you want to survive for long and to make regular profits. I was with various brokers previously but now am with only one. The experience of trading with Hotforex was very bad as they did not give the required 100% deposit bonus and provided very poor trading conditions which resulted in unnecessary losses and poor overall trading experience. So a good broker is an absolute must!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    As a newcomer now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds , superior execution for trading , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I first was introduced to forex through google ads or was it youtube, i remember etoro was all over the place, but the first demo i even opened was with hotforex coz it looked cool. this was back in 2011, the thing is I simply sticked to it, didnt even think about trying someone else, i mean isnt it the main factor, find something that works and stick to it, and thats about it.. and so far 5-6 years later they still excel and im glad really.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In Fx trading I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. That’s why before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have chosen my broker to trade with because None of my previous brokers has offer me education to support my aspiration to become a successful trader but IMMFX does. So I am definitely tradingstaying with them. Other than friendly education, they also offers swap free account, standard leverage of up to 1:400, flexible withdrawal to E-wallets including paypal and more so.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I see many brokers like hotforex offers 1:1000 leverage on micro and 1:400 on their regular accounts which is a standard or reasonable leverage i guess however new traders being unaware of the market conditions should not keep the leverage high because high leverage claims to bring higher damages too.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by filos View Post
    I see many brokers like hotforex offers 1:1000 leverage on micro and 1:400 on their regular accounts which is a standard or reasonable leverage i guess however new traders being unaware of the market conditions should not keep the leverage high because high leverage claims to bring higher damages too.
    The market has so many brokers and we have to find the right one for our trading but the important thing is that how we are going to choose the broker. Do not depend on others suggestion, Use your mind.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    We the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, usable trading bonus, high leverage, 0 pips lowest trading spreads superior execution and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information