Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some important for Forex trader

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I really do not understand how a trader can say that random selection about the broker. I knew that every trader in a market is never going to take any broker randomly because it is the risky way to choose, traders are having mind to choose the right one.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risks. But I don’t consider it at all. if there is any risks it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk before trading with high leverage.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risks. But I don’t consider it at all. if there is any risks it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk before trading with high leverage.
    Because newbie do not have much knowledge of the market and that is the reason they choose high leverage without understanding the risk of the market.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Choosing a broker is very dedicate decision, because after investing the money we are not capable to maintain our trading without brokers support and the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, that’s why we the traders have to choose our brokers in cool mind, now I am trading with LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. I always depend on scalping and that’s why I have chosen this STP platform due to proper environment for scalping by means of flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Broker selection is every individual's personal choice so we can suggest them but not force them to join our broker only. I have seen that many are posting only broker's promotion ads in their post without any helping comment.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    It is very much difficult to recommend at any brokers, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. From all we can choose the broker which is regulated and make sure a wide range of trading technologies.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    yes risk management is really inevitable when trading with leverage , and by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information