Thread: some important for Forex trader

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

some important for Forex trader

When choosing a broker there are many things that we have to check. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker is if they are credible or not. Because, only credible trading broker in this market place guarantee their clients funds. for that reason , now I am with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Great, I agree we always should check the first credibility of our broker is it credible and reliable or not and what are views of different people about our trade. Then we should look if the broker is regulated because regulation of a broker is very important factor of choosing a broker,a regulated broker always can give you good results and your money in safe hands.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The regulated trading broker always guarantees their clients funds with certainly. but first of all you have to make sure the real regulation which can be UK US or Australian , this kinds of regulation are too much strong than others and always make sure secure environment for trading.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Regular brokers are always best to invest money and trade with them because trader always feels safe about their money when they work with a regular broker. That is why regular broker is always best to invest and work.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Awesomegirls For This Useful Post:

jone (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There are many kinds of trading strategies in Fx trading and we have to depend on our trading approaches for making profit consistency. From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. as a scalper now I am comfortable with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, I always feel comfortable when scalping practically.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Yes it goes without saying that broker selection is very important. It would affect our trading and further profitability. I am lucky as I work with FreshForex which is in financial markets offering services in forex, stocks and binary options in a regulated ECN structure. There is no minimum to deposit, large options to deposit/withdraw and negative account protection. The 101% Tradable Bonus makes way for higher transactions and doubles the account every time deposit is made!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomegirls View Post
    Regular brokers are always best to invest money and trade with them because trader always feels safe about their money when they work with a regular broker. That is why regular broker is always best to invest and work.
    Regular broker ! i guess you might be referring to regulated broker, right! i think we should go with a reputed broker which have some repute in the past.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Demo trading is really important for any kinds of traders in particularly the newcomers. And that’s true they don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. After passing sometimes they lost interest when trading practically. So, it is better to kick off a live account with small balance instead of demo account.

Thread Information