Thread: Bonus from Brokers

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Bonus from Brokers

I have seen according to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. That’s why I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures best trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, at all times I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Bonus is always a good extra free investment from broker but not every broker a loyal information about it. That is the reason why traders are not intrested in bonus now a days.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Bonuses are good but you must have experience how to used them as they are also associated with a lot of terms and conditions.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    well the title is one thing the body is another, but anyway, the main thing is yes all bonuses do come with conditions its up to the trader if they wana acquire it or not, some use it strategically, and its not literally double your money, though hotforex offers the 100% bonus program but i do my trades with no bonuses at all. its just the way im comfortable doing things.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    A bonus is helpful if we really get it from broker but these days brokers are scamming traders money with such offers. So to trust someone with offers is really difficult, and that is why no one is having positive view about these offers.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Brokers help a trader to increase one’s trading capital. Every Forex trader expects to have bonus from his broker. There are several brokers offering several amount of leverage with large or small condition. But there are many brokers provide bonus but create problems while withdrawing money. But I had a handsome amount of bonus from Evolve Markets within a short condition. They use bitcoin as their medium and create no problem while withdrawing money.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Bonus from brokers must be genuine and useable so that it really serves the purpose and is in favour of traders rather than brokers alone! It is where a good broker like FreshForex with which I trade with comes into picture. Consider the MegaRebate 2.0, a no strings attached bonus which offers cashback for every trade which can go upto $20 per calculated lot size. This is nice side income by trading in excellent conditions and other supporting factors.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Non sono interessato a scambiare qualsiasi tipo di offerta di bonus. Perché ho visto a causa di molte restrizioni bonus non sono effettivamente utilizzabili. Sono a mio agio con TradesFX che è un vero fornitore di servizi ECN e garantisce sempre il miglior ambiente di trading. La loro sicurezza di fondi in ogni tipo di investimento ha guadagnato la mia fiducia. Anche la vasta gamma di tecnologie di trading è risultata comoda durante il trading. Il commerciante riceverà 2 USD di commissione per referral.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Brokers will present their promotions in various packages. It is pretty hard to find a decent FX bonus nowadays from an EU-regulated brokerage.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    I have seen according to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. That’s why I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures best trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, at all times I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.
    The only problem with brokers that offer such bonus is that their spreads are relatively higher. I once had a similar bonus from fbs, but then I released that with them, you can only trade 0.10, not any lesser.

Thread Information