Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Choice of broker ..

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Choice of broker ..

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads . so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Broker is a platform which provide you a way to trade in a market. But it does not mean that a trader is only depending on a broker for trading. A trader use his mind and earn money not the broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Lots of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams. That’s why we the traders have to choose in our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    Lots of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams.
    For that reason i suggest doing some research while going to finalize the right broker suitable to start trading. I guess we also have a good option to check brokers reviews on sites like forex peace army where we can get actual insights about any broker easily.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    someone is excessively poinitng out some names i see.. cheers, just be smart about the broker of choice thats all lets do some fact checking and do look into forex peacearmy for some good insight, best of luck

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In Forex trading choosing a broker is a big deal , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    A market has numbers of brokers and we have to choose the one which can be good for our trading work. To choose one, we need knowledge of market not the suggestion of any other trader.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have been using LQDFX from my first day of trading which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. They always ensures lowest trading spreads that’s really supportive to use any trading techniques in a proper way especially the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Basically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without lowest trading spreads , because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    No matter what broker you are using, I will suggest everyone choose broker according to their knowledge of trading. First, learn the market and then choose a broker. But choose by yourself not according to others suggestion.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    All the traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise it will be more difficult to survive, basically in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading platforms in their trading brokers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information