Thread: How many pair in your Broker ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

How many pair in your Broker ?

In this market place we the traders actually choose our trading pair according to our trading experience. in my trading career because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency in Fx trading. And I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is regulated with STP trading technology and for all time make sure almost 50 up major currency pair including CFDs. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In my broker, I have so many pairs to trade but I like to trade with one or two pairs only because I can not handle so many pairs analysis at the same time. We all have one pair which we trade the most.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I am with FreshForex and they have around 50 pairs to trade. But guess not everyone is going to trade all pairs but the options are there. The trading conditions of no slippage and spreads from 0.1 gets traders kick started earlier and give them an edge over others. There is this $30 per article for original writings published by the broker which can be used for trading. So this is another genuine bonus.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    So you are going to trade with every pair from the bunch of 50 pairs which is provided by your broker. I think every broker in a market is providing numbers of pairs to trade so that is not so much excited for me to choose one.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I see we cannot trade every pair at the same time, so i better say we should trade the most popular and volatile ones if we wishes to earn good bucks at the end of each day. I usually trade EURUSD and now i am also looking at BTCUSD or BTCEUR on my hotforex account because these two have good price fluctuations and it seems that i can also earn some pips on these newly inducted pairs.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    the number of forex pairs at hotforex i think is 47 but does it matter since most traders would only stick to a couple really. metals gold and btc are also available that should suffice, what else do people trade?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by mangboy View Post
    the number of forex pairs at hotforex i think is 47 but does it matter since most traders would only stick to a couple really. metals gold and btc are also available that should suffice, what else do people trade?
    There are so many brokers who are offering so many pairs in their platform so there is nothing new to us. For me, so many pairs are not important but your order execution and security of money is more important.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I am very happy with the IMMFX performance. The last 3 months I have seen improvement on most aspects - MT4 performance and no slippage. They also added CFDs, oil, gold and silver, plus another 29 currency pairs. Great customer support of course.

Thread Information