Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Successes in Forex

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by mangboy View Post
    click bate for gods sake, i was looking forward for some solid material regarding success and end up click on a thread thats all about marketing and pretty much the same content.
    That is true that there is only marketing post in each and every post but we can not stop them as we are not driving this forum.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings me profit in a short time. And for using this trading approach in a proper way now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping with other trading techniques. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when scalping practically.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have learned that no one can make you successful, believe in yourself, only you can make it. No broker, no mentor is going to trade for you. You have to survive this business alone.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Practically, If you want to get maximal result in Forex I think first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information