Thread: Good trading knowledge is enough ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Good trading knowledge is enough ?

Despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having lowest trading spreads, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , now I am trading with LQDFX which for all time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable when trading.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Obviously lowest spread and the others impacts our trading costs so we need to check them before starting trading however i only trade the major pairs like EURUSD etc which usually comes up with the lowest spreads in my opinion.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    No, I think just having knowledge is not enough and will not take us anywhere. It is must to have right combination because that is how we will succeed. I am grateful to FreshForex, as through their mighty educational section, it’s really helpful. They even have rocking $200 Welcome Bonus; it’s just stunning and helps a lot.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Advance trading knowledge is very costly! But, you may get so many basic instructions here and there! As a result, most of the retail Forex traders are unable to make consistent money in Forex. I had a trainer in my demo account, so I found proper guideline in there! But, I needed almost one year for absorbing Forex trading principles!

Thread Information