Thread: High leverage , High Risk ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

High leverage , High Risk ?

Even though by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at much risk, but I don’t consider it at all. if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. For avoiding risk, I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always use high leverage to see the performance how it works. So, before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    That is very true that high leverage always has a high risk with it. You should understand that taking risk is always not good for your investment. I will suggest everyone that first learn the market and as time pass you will learn that how to use leverage.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    High leverage is extremely risky for traders who are inexperienced. But, it can be lottery for those who know how to use it. I feel totally great with FreshForex, as they have 7-step educational guidance along with mighty Mega Rebate scheme of getting up to 20 USD per lot size trade, so that really helps with managing the risk.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    We all know the importance of leverage but there are many newbies who are not aware of this tool for trading. Once you got the idea how to use it in your trading then you will love it for your trade work.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    La maggior parte dei trader ha prelevato un elevato volume di leverage dal proprio operatore. Soprattutto i principianti sono per lo più utilizzati questi elementi per realizzare grandi profitti. So che la leva del volume elevato è molto rischiosa ed è per questo che ho preso la leva 1: 500 da TradesFX e anche il supporto necessario alla gestione del rischio da parte loro. Perché la gestione del rischio è più importante del prendere leva. In definitiva, il broker deve pagare l'intero importo dovuto. Anche il trader riceverà 2 USD di commissione per referral da questo broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Leverage is a powerful tool in investment. The amount of leverage sets the position sizes that you can control. You can not eliminate the risk.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    High leverage is always Risky in terms of either high loss or profit it can beat only on experience or previous chart pattern analysis report.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For a beginning trader with any size account trade a small percentage of your account so a string of losses doesn’t wipe you out.

Thread Information