Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discipline

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Discipline

Discipline is the key to success not only Forex but also every kinds of works. in my trading career for avoiding loss I always try to main my trading discipline. As alike, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage. but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. So, my trading life is very much comfortable. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Think of self-discipline as a personal quest, one that you will embark on many times in your life. It will probably be a challenge every single time, and you’ll likely run into some obstacles.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Yes, discipline is the key of succesfull trading, i agree with you)

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I will say, there are so many things we should consider for being successful as a trader. Not only the discipline but your mental stability, your trading knowledge etc are also important.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Discipline can and always has been sabotaged by the internal Child in us. The Child hates discipline! Wants to play, to explore, to be creative or to try new things. Too bored with things that do not move. Is constantly looking for fun, games or thrills. And Forex is an awesome playground for excitement.

www.thesharktank.co.uk

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Many people repeat the mantra about discipline. But I didn't hear the specifics. How exactly do you apply discipline?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Nothing puts caution into a man investing money than the realization that he can lose his money. Use this tip to be cautious about your Forex trading activities. Every tycoon in the industry has lost money at one point or another. Thus, many beginners are usually advised to have this in mind. However, even if you are ready to lose some money, be cautious about it. Always do your research before investing in any Forex trend. Weigh up the pros and cons and, if you have friends who also invest, ask them what they are doing, and why they are doing that. Be sure to make informed choices at all times.

https://alpari.com/en/analytics/curr...erter/CHF-EUR/

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders are extremely dependable on EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But I think for increasing trading performance very rapidly we have to trade other major currency pair. Sometime I trade at all major pair in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Maintaining discipline is vital for consistent and profitable trading. Trading is a matter of getting the law of averages to work in your favor.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders are extremely dependable on EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But I think for increasing trading performance very rapidly we have to trade other major currency pair. Sometime I trade at all major pair in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information