Thread: What scalping ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

What scalping ?

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat. And its brings profit very rapidly. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms. By the way now I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Find a broker that's STP or ECN and check their TOS to make 100% sure they don't have scalping restrictions Then spend some time on a demo account with them.

Free Forex Signals

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Scalping è sempre eccitante. Se non andrai fino alla fine non saprai cosa accadrà. Ma questo è anche vero che attraverso questo metodo di trading il trader può guadagnare un sicuro profitto. Anche se il profitto è anche piccolo, ma i trader possono guadagnare profitti consistenti. TradesFX è il broker perfetto per scalping. Dispongono di uno spread di 0,9 pips e di un leverage da 1: 500 con una corretta gestione dei rischi. Hanno 24 ore di supporto clienti multilingue per tutti i loro trader.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Scalping can be good but you need to be more vigilant to decide where you have to exit from the trading or you will loose your money as scalping is mostly possible during the times when the market is highly volatile.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The only scalping strategy i use now is the 5 mins time frame on patterns. These patterns don't come so often.

Thread Information