Thread: Is forex an asset or a curse?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Is forex an asset or a curse?

I have seen many people who have earn huge amount of money from forex it was an asset for them. On the other hand i have also seen many people who have lose everything in forex. It became curse for them. So frnd pls tell me this. What forex really is? Curse or asset?

payment account

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Sicuramente il forex trading è molto buono ed è un vantaggio per me. Molte persone stanno guadagnando enormi introiti da questo business. Ma anche molte persone stanno perdendo i loro preziosi soldi. Potrebbero dire che il forex trading è una maledizione. Ma il mio broker TradesFX mi aiuta con il loro supporto clienti multilingue per garantire profitti nella mia attività. Mi hanno educato sul forex con i loro strumenti educativi, i libri elettronici forex e le esercitazioni video e ho migliorato le mie capacità di trading praticando nella loro piattaforma demo.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think Forex is a blessing for a trader when they trade Forex according to the rules of the market and make a strategy which help a trader to trade successfully. So always try to learn the basics of Forex and then start trading with live account but before start trading on live account you should spend some time in demo account to get some practice which will help you to make a good amount of money and profit.

crypto trading

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Technically, these can be any type of asset, including inventory and fixed assets, but the term most often applies to liquid assets, such as cash.

Thread Information