Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the Best Way to Trade?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

What is the Best Way to Trade?

I've read that trying to scalp is a fools errand. What do you guys think, is long term better than short: Let's hear your thoughts on it.

Similar Threads:

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The most important thing to become a successful Forex Trading or to start your career in the forex affiliate market, one need to make the habit of learning more and more new things everyday. The more you learn, the more you will analyze and your analysis will let you to come to the point that what is good and what not and what to proceed with further. Studying charts and reviewing expert analysis could be a significant move in this regard.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The best way is to start it with low lot it will use less margin from your capital , your profit or loss per pip will be low.You will at safe side if market is not in favor you can close trades any time having low loss. For scalping your market analysis shold be very good so that you can earn maximum profit in a short time period.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Best way of trading i s that use your money in trading after good market analysis.Always make a plan in your mind set your goals of profit and loss. I do not use more than 1%money in trading. If market is in favour we should be happy with low profits. never try to eat hot wait for reasonable conditions to trade.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    First you have to decide what you want short term trading or long term trading. If you want long term you'll need to focus primarily on the fundamental analysis of a stock -- earnings, cash flow, return on investment, book value, etc and If you intend to go shorter term "swing trading", you need to know some level of technical analysis.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    And The best way to trade is to be dynamic in every ways.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    We have to find best way of trading for us by self , you can not work on fix rules to find consistent profits. Our practice tell us at this time how to react market . For me smooth trading is best way .I can manage between trades well with this strategy. My aim is not making high profits . I am working well with low targets.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The best way should be keep strict risk control plan, always choose right time, setup monthly trading plan. We have to be clear that forex trading is a long term business, good mind is necessary.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    You may get more than thousands of trading system here but for me, price action trading strategy is the best way of trading! The main advantage of price action trading is, it works at any time including high voltage news session! But to understand this type of advance language, traders need to learn details on price action! In addition, I have NDD technology into my live chart from TradingBanks! So, I get proper environment of PA trading!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There is no best way to trade or nothing like that thing is exist in market. We trade according to our knowledge and skills which make our analysis more sharp so that we can earn good rewards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information