Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Broker Offers the Best Swaps?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There are special accounts that are suitable for those who live under Sharia law. Fresh has Swap Free, which are not charged for the swap. When transferring deals you only pay a fixed fee not tied to interest rates.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    You may want to try FreshForex's free-swap. With this broker, a new account may get at least up to one month freeswap as a bonus. hopeful that helped

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Actually I don't think SWAP is a best way to earn income, why don't you trade to earn money ? however is you still consider swaping, you may want to consider brokers such as Oanda, Fxpro and many others, there are tons of them out there!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPips View Post
    I'm looking into some swap based strategies. I would like to just buy a high interest currency against a low one, hold it and forget about it, and have the swap come in every day.

So - What Broker Offers the Best Swaps?
    I believe that FreshForex offers the best swaps, other than the swaps, I like the fact that this broker never have slippage, they have the fastest excuation speed, and an excellent customer care service!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have noticed that swap free accounts are getting much popular these days and many traders are preferring these accounts over the other offers.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Honestly, I am not too much into swap because I feel very uncomfortable with it and that’s exactly why I go for swap free option which is allowed with my broker OctaFX, as they are one of the finest brokerage houses in the industry at present, it allows us to do whatever we wish without any huddle at all. I love trading here with epic set of conditions present which include having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there are several other benefits like 50% bonus which is use able, so that really push my performance to simply another level and is how I am able to perform so nicely and often leads me to great rewards.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    To be fair, I don’t like swap at all and that’s why I am operating Swap Free Account with FreshForex, I like it fair bit since this comes in to do with me being a Muslim plus it helps with long term strategies without worrying about paying overnight charges at all!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Papia, it’s not just you but no one likes swap at all and it’s obvious only why that is. I believe swap troubles nearly everyone because it puts pressure to get out of the trade and that’s obviously not right. I never take tension or stress because I work with OctaFX broker and they allow me to use swap free account easily, but the best thing is that I never have to worry about operating it since no extra verification is needed which makes it so easy.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FBS forex broker offers the standard MT4 trading platform with floating spreads on all account types from 1 Pip and 0.2 pips for unlimited accounts. Fixed spreads are available on Micro accounts starting from 2 pips. There are no commissions charged except for a unique ZeroSpread account, where all spreads are equal to 0, while a fixed commission is taken for each order.

https://fbs.com/promo

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Raybenz, I hope you realize that we are talking about swap (not spread), therefore, it’s not even required what you mentioned. I am with OctaFX broker where they have awesome Islamic Account option available where I never need to pay any swap for overnight trades and that really keeps me relaxed and comfortable with doing everything and is the big reason why I am able to do trading without any tension or stress at all which is obviously present with paying overnight charges.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information