Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Broker Offers the Best Swaps?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Can someone define "best swap"? Is free swap the best swap? or you want best interest rates on swap?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    Can someone define "best swap"? Is free swap the best swap? or you want best interest rates on swap?
    Basically it’s about getting paid for trades, it’s called positive swap while there are many brokers with such offer, but usually it’s with such pairs and with such direction that it’s nearly suicide to go for it. As per swap free account that I operate with OctaFX, I am not required to worry about it at all because I don’t need to pay anything extra, so basically by using this feature I am simply eliminating this swap story from my life for once and all.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    ^
    if anyone want positive swaps, just google for positive swap pairs and try to leave trades over nights.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    ^
    if anyone want positive swaps, just google for positive swap pairs and try to leave trades over nights.
    I don’t prefer swap stuff at all and that’s why I am operating on with Islamic Account with OctaFX where I never have to worry about it. Here, it’s such unique setting where there is fixed commission allotted to us instead of any worry of swap, it’s just what I love and helps me trade with comfort due to not having to worry about paying overnight charges and their 24/5 support service too is always helpful with guiding for anything and helps a lot!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jatley View Post
    I don’t prefer swap stuff at all and that’s why I am operating on with Islamic Account with OctaFX where I never have to worry about it. Here, it’s such unique setting where there is fixed commission allotted to us instead of any worry of swap, it’s just what I love and helps me trade with comfort due to not having to worry about paying overnight charges and their 24/5 support service too is always helpful with guiding for anything and helps a lot!
    You are a Muslim? Not too many trader came from Islamic countries so we have to face swaps.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I guess those swaps can be waived off by requesting the broker if you are from Islamic countries or a Muslim.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information