Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forex No Deposit Bonus

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I was just passing through brokers offering no deposit bonuses and I have no words for FreshForex, as they are country miles ahead of the rest with having 1000 USD No Deposit Bonus, it’s sensational and never seen a bonus this high from any other broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I don’t wish for no deposit bonuses at all since I believe it’s time waste and if anything then I will go for stuff like demo contest or such in terms of practicing and that’s why I go with OctaFX broker which is offering plenty of demo contest including Southampton Supreme, it’s all very cool with been just 90 minutes yet got unlimited prizes to be won, so that’s why we got to be very wise and careful with everything.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think you are right as we better check the demo account rather than availing no deposit bonus which might have a lot of terms associated with it and obviously if we earn anything over it we need to deposit first in order to withdraw that profit, it means no free soup to anyone.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Well, I don't really like demo accounts. If I were a newbie I'd better activate some no deposit bonus like $1 sign up bonus and start practicing on the real market without any imulators.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Did anybody try that $1 no deposit bonus from FreshForex I've mentioned above? How did you like it guys? Share your experience in this thread!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information