Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Main reason Why Forex Traders Fails.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There are numerous factors that are responsible failure some depends on the traders attitude and some on his knowledge about the market.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Self Sabotage. I have experienced this first time. I can't handle the mentality of success. When I have done well, I find myself doing things i know will destroy the account, but I don't care, in fact, I feel comfort in it.

I think I have some kind of subconscious need for failure, or the feeling it gives me, as that is what I am familiar with.

Success is out of my comfort zone, and I believe it's this discomfort which always leads me back to my default; a comfortable failure.

Has anybody else experienced anything similar to this?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMaker View Post
    Self Sabotage. I have experienced this first time. I can't handle the mentality of success. When I have done well, I find myself doing things i know will destroy the account, but I don't care, in fact, I feel comfort in it.

I think I have some kind of subconscious need for failure, or the feeling it gives me, as that is what I am familiar with.

Success is out of my comfort zone, and I believe it's this discomfort which always leads me back to my default; a comfortable failure.

Has anybody else experienced anything similar to this?

no never and dont even want to. Its a very orthodox kind of attitude you have toward trading but in the end its your choice, nobody wants to loose in life.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    This article talked straight to the point. I strongly believe that behind failure in trading or any online business is the haste of making profit too soon and lack of knowledge about the field. These two factors are the major contributors of every failure in the life. We have option to tackle 2nd factor - take help of the professional. Suppose if I don't know how to increase my online sales, I would take the help of MultiChannel eCommerce Sales Consultant rather than trying it by myself. The 1st factor can be tackled by not being desperate about profit.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    A main cause of so much forex traders losing money is that they don't understand this fact that without learning, just by getting access to forex chart won't make them a good trader. They don't learn, they try to earn money and for this reason they keep on losing more.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There could be many factors behind failure of a trader. The biggest factor is the greed to make more money. I think people should understand that it is a very risky job and it is just like a gambling. You'll never know whether you will win this time or not.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Whenever any trader fails, i think the only reason is that they have ignored the forex market rules which includes lack of knowledge, emotional imbalances, overtrading etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information