Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Create New Demo Account?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Can't Create New Demo Account?

Right, this is narking me off now. I can't create a new demo account. I can go through the entire process, but at the end it doesn't create a Login, password or investor.

I have tried it with about 6 different MT4 brokers and it's not working on any of them, therefore I'm assuming it's either a problem with MT4 or it's my computer.

Help!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MT4.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	713

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I've had that happen to me in the past. I got it working by reinstalling MT4. You may have to delete the current folder in your (Program Files).

That should do the job; worked for me anyway!

Trading is a science of uncertainty and an art of probability.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Hey Guys,

does any of you ever tried plugins? To follow signal providers and stuff like that. Would like to know if that's a good step, I've been hearing very mixed opinions about that stuff.

Thanks

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by lynladyforex View Post
    Hey Guys,

does any of you ever tried plugins? To follow signal providers and stuff like that. Would like to know if that's a good step, I've been hearing very mixed opinions about that stuff.

Thanks
    Hi Lyn, I'm personally not too familiar with signal following services, however I know etoro and zulutrade do it. You can follow other traders through your existing brokerage account (I believe), there is a thread on it below:

Zulutrade thread
    Automated trading thread

I hope this helps. Is this the type of thing you're thinking of?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBuck For This Useful Post:

lynladyforex (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Thanks UncleBuck,
    that's exactly what I was talking about, Iwill check the threads you mentioned.
    Everyone keeps talking about Zulutrade, Etoro and Tradecopier, I guess I'll give a try. Hope they have demo accounts...

Thanks

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Thanks UncleBuck,
    that's exactly what I was talking about, Iwill check the threads you mentioned.
    Everyone keeps talking about Zulutrade, Etoro and Tradecopier, I guess I'll give a try. Hope they have demo accounts...

Thanks
    Ooooo, Tradecopier, I haven't looked into that one yet. I'll have a look at it. I know for a fact that Zulutrade and eToro do demo accounts, so try them out. You can follow signal providers on your demo account which is a great way to get used to the interface and the ins and outs of the different services.

Can I help in any other way!?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Not at the moment, but when I remember any new questions I already know who to ask
    I've start trying Zulu and Tradecopier, let's see how it turns out. It's quite simple, though, i was expecting something a lot more complex.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Not at the moment, but when I remember any new questions I already know who to ask
    I've start trying Zulu and Tradecopier, let's see how it turns out. It's quite simple, though, i was expecting something a lot more complex.

Thanks a lot!
    Yeah, it's really simple isn't it I guess that's why they are so successful because of its simplicity. It's designed for people who don't want to trade themselves, so by the very nature of it, the system needs to be simple.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In ducascopy, the demo account is limited. Just open in liteforex demo account, its unlimited. you can learn from there...
    An there are also many demo contest with great prize too..

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think I got this to work by disabling my PC firewall. Try this first, then you can go ahead and make the changes afterwards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information