Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Create New Demo Account?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuck View Post
    Yeah, it's really simple isn't it I guess that's why they are so successful because of its simplicity. It's designed for people who don't want to trade themselves, so by the very nature of it, the system needs to be simple.
    Have you done opening demo account? I advise you should switch to another broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Thanks for sharing, such problem s should be shared so that other traders or new comers could be informed about the issue.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Opening demo account is a simple process that every broker should make it simple for user. I think this broker is not a good broker for trader. Who know if you can trade demo smoothly but can't open a live account?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    On top of that, you may want to check the fine print since not all countries are supported on some providers.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    Opening demo account is a simple process that every broker should make it simple for user. I think this broker is not a good broker for trader. Who know if you can trade demo smoothly but can't open a live account?
    Yeah some broker make easier for their trader create demo account for practice, In Liteforex I can create many demo account but we only can create if we are already become their member, I also like their forex bonus program, many great onus program. you can find out here http://www.liteforex.com/promo/bonuses/

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Demo account is the best way of learning financial trading without losing any real funds or capital. Thus , my broker CTOption allowed me to trade Demo Account and they also offered 'Live trading room twice a week with free Signals'. This is why I can now trade binary market successfully because I am skilled enough.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Today, make demo account must have account in that broker. So, you must login first to their site and make demo account.
    All brokers will like this as I trade in Liteforex broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Well, I haven't face this kinda problem before. May be your broker has any technical issue or it's own pc problem. You better reinstall your windows. however, now I'm trading binary market and its so Easy to make an account with my broker. CTOption is one of the very few brokers to provide you with a true trading experience, free of risk, free of charge.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Anyone please tell me 1.0 spread for EUR/USD is good or acceptable?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuck View Post
    Right, this is narking me off now. I can't create a new demo account. I can go through the entire process, but at the end it doesn't create a Login, password or investor.

I have tried it with about 6 different MT4 brokers and it's not working on any of them, therefore I'm assuming it's either a problem with MT4 or it's my computer.

Help!

Attachment 713
    Maybe you shift your brokers, I know brokers such as FXCM, OANDA, FRESHForex and many others offer free unlimited demo. You maybe want to check then out, or you file an complain to your broker through here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information