Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Could the 1-2-3 Pattern be the Holy Grail?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I love this concept, and could see it working really well if one understood the concepts in detail. I think this is one which I will try to add to my arsenal.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMaker View Post
    I love this concept, and could see it working really well if one understood the concepts in detail. I think this is one which I will try to add to my arsenal.
    Hi MM,

well, I'm glad you like it - It is one of those things that is 'Staring us in the face' on almost every chart we look at but in hindsight everything is easier...the real key is to find ways to best anticipate the 1-2-3 completion and minimise the stop loss requirement ;-)
    I am going to be coming back 'and then some' shortly as my health has been very poor lately (I have long standing problems so life is up & down) I really will be working the thread and I welcome any comments or suggestions from those of you who like it &/or want to help in perfecting a technique!

Bye for now,

Stonecold :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stonecold69 For This Useful Post:

MegaWham (09-20-2012)

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold69 View Post
    Hi MM,

well, I'm glad you like it - It is one of those things that is 'Staring us in the face' on almost every chart we look at but in hindsight everything is easier...the real key is to find ways to best anticipate the 1-2-3 completion and minimise the stop loss requirement ;-)
    I am going to be coming back 'and then some' shortly as my health has been very poor lately (I have long standing problems so life is up & down) I really will be working the thread and I welcome any comments or suggestions from those of you who like it &/or want to help in perfecting a technique!

Bye for now,

Stonecold :-)
    I'm looking forward to it . It's funny, because it's all about perspective. You could be looking at a chart and not see anything of importance, but when fitted with different glasses (i.e. educated in a particular system which works), the chart comes to life and it's almost as though those factors are highlighted and jump right out of the screen, screaming, 'Signal, Signal!'.

General of the Forex World.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I used to think 1-2-3 could be the holy grail but it is totally rubbish in sideways markets. Have you looked in to whether the 1-2 is better? The entry price is better so the stop loss could be smaller too

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Thumbs up Nice Idea - Lower/Tighter Risk/Entries but perhaps too many falsies?

Quote Originally Posted by Singstar12 View Post
    I used to think 1-2-3 could be the holy grail but it is totally rubbish in sideways markets. Have you looked in to whether the 1-2 is better? The entry price is better so the stop loss could be smaller too
    Hi Mate,

Yes, I have thought about it but by doing so, you are liable to a lot more false triggers...
    I am rather embarrassed that I have been 'away' for so long but much has happened in life and that is how it goes sometimes
    Anyway - I am currently looking at 1-2-3's around certain zones and plan to do a few posts soon as I have learned a lot more since BUT if one considers the fractal nature of price action, there are ALWAYS 1-2-3's to trade with the only obstacle in some cases being the spread - even that can be more or less negated by sticking to the major 8 pairs or even less by saying under 2.5 pips spread!

I am rather busy today and only reacted due to receiving the email alert but if you'd like to post a couple of charts of what you consider 1.A great entry and result and 2.What to do to minimise the 'false' triggers by maybe finding an example where it goes wrong and see how we might 'tweak' it...

Thanks for posting and I look forward to carrying on with the thread (on my lonesome if need be lol )

p.s.
    I am much more advanced at writing indicators etc. now so if anyone has an idea based around 1-2-3's or ABC's etc. in return for 'seeing' the strategy, I'll happily code an indicator for you and it can have personal protection if necessary Of course it would be nice if you're willing to share with people on this thread mind you!

Stonecold

Last edited by Stonecold69; 11-08-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    123 give a entry that is too late. I prefer 1-2! There are more losers but you can use a smaller stop loss and larger take profit!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    How To Detect The Trend's Origin...
    There are 3 ways to detect the market trend's origin but one will be briefly explained:

1. Multi time frames Synchronization:
    This is a bit complex price action trading that combines many time frames in its quest to analyse a particular RANGE spot for trend's origin. A trend's origin is sometimes found using this strategy.
    For example: when a trader analyse M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 to Monthly EURAUD chart ; a trend's origin spot could be sited at 17:58 to 18:02 hour candle of M1 chart of a particular Forex broker( most forex brokers are with different price quotes which will always wreck all efforts of trading indicators )and sometimes gives risk to reward ratio of 1:10 if it is properly analysed.
    1:10 risk to reward ratio with effective sequence is a serious bomb to your broker.
    Above is a great trading secret for an experienced trader to interprete for his or her trading grail...
    I wish I could elaborate more on this but your hardwork is also required and that is a self sacrifice to pay...

NB. Most Forex brokers are with different price quotes owing to many positive reasons and these reasons will always wreck all efforts of trading indicators... Price is Ultimate !

2. Early hybridization( Trades signal alert service )
    3. Crucial Price Points( Trades signal alert service )

NB. Early hybridization and Crucial Price Points are explicitly reserved as sole properties; however their daily, weekly and monthly trades alerts services are available in 6 packages every month of the year for only serious minded traders... Try them once and see the reality of Forex Holy grails...

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Good points above. But I think support and resistance levels with reversal patterns is enough for identifying trends. I search them in my Hotforex MT4 station and open trades based on their signals

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information