Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Automated trading anyone?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by inthemoneyforex View Post
    Yeah, indeed FCC is one of the most popular and profitable ( I am also one of the live followers making this impressive bunch there) but of course there are also a lot of other good signals and systems. Hanna, as you can see the system is almost 2 years old - this also give a pinch of trust for the follower.

YES to reply to you: i think you get smth like 1.5 pips/trade, but I am not really sure on the exact number. Though with certainty I will tell you that if you loose money you don't get paid, this way as well us followers are protected from reckless traders. Should you be good of course, you will gain popularity fast as followers love to see and try profitable systems
    1.5 pips. That's not bad really is it. So essentially, one could have a small $5000 and be consistent with that account, yet make upwards of $50,000 a year from people following ones trades.

The trick would be to get people following you; and I presume that would be down to performance and ranking high over other marketing methods.

Trading is a science of uncertainty and an art of probability.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    inthemoneyforex what other signal providers do you recommend checking in there ? I've registered a demo account and trying to build my test protfolio. There are literally thousands of providers in zulu so it will take time to narrow down the good ones , the ranking system is a help though.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan37 View Post
    inthemoneyforex what other signal providers do you recommend checking in there ? I've registered a demo account and trying to build my test protfolio. There are literally thousands of providers in zulu so it will take time to narrow down the good ones , the ranking system is a help though.
    If I ever sign up for it, you should follow me

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    YES, it is strictly performance (open trades and for how long), profitability, drawdown, winning % and time with the systems. the old you are and the more profitable you are (without being too risky and reckless) then people will follow. but I really doubt such a small amount will do. check out the big top followers that also invest a huge amount of themselves. P.S. as well if you sending signals from your own live account is also quite trustworthy plus I think you should be running for smth like 30 days to get approved. But again i am not really sure since this are glimpses of other people talk - myself am a follower.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by inthemoneyforex View Post
    YES, it is strictly performance (open trades and for how long), profitability, drawdown, winning % and time with the systems. the old you are and the more profitable you are (without being too risky and reckless) then people will follow. but I really doubt such a small amount will do. check out the big top followers that also invest a huge amount of themselves. P.S. as well if you sending signals from your own live account is also quite trustworthy plus I think you should be running for smth like 30 days to get approved. But again i am not really sure since this are glimpses of other people talk - myself am a follower.
    I just had a look at Forex Cruise control on Zulutrade; he is the top ranked trader on there, yet he isn't trading high volume. My definition of high volume is $200 per pip plus; Forex Cruise Control trades $1 per pip. He has made 5.8k pips, which only equates to $5800 USD's. In the UK, that would be £3700, which is a tiny amount really. So based upon that, one could essentially trade with a small account (i.e. $10,000) and make masses of money from others who are copying you.

Is that logic sound or am I completely way off here?

Y.E.S.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    the ranking system is good you can choose whichever you like from the top ten...along with them I can recommend to add suetgold (nice gold signal) or check out the alchemy user AAA264349F - he has some nice setting performance.
    at the time I cannot give you more detailed info on good signals, since I had paused my account due to some personal financial issues.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Y.E.S. if i find you on the top ten then why not hehe. Thx inthemoneyforex i will check suetgold.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Y.E.S. if i find you on the top ten then why not hehe. Thx inthemoneyforex i will check suetgold.
    I think I will do it just for the challenge This time next year, you'll be following someone on it, not knowing it's me! =D

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by YES View Post
    I think I will do it just for the challenge This time next year, you'll be following someone on it, not knowing it's me! =D
    So have you created an account in zulu yet?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    So have you created an account in zulu yet?
    Good call. I'm gonna register with them today at some point and have a tinkle on it. I'll give my feedback after the tinkle!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information